Capsules Kang Xin
Capsules “Kang Xin” are recommended for the use of six groups of people:
- 1. Those who suffer from “the four blood excesses”, i.e. high blood pressure, high-fat, high blood viscosity, increased levels of sugar, which is accompanied by frequent headaches, dizziness, chest pain, rapid breathing and heartbeat, inattention, fatigue, loss of strength, numbness of hands and feet, insomnia, forgetfulness, etc.
- 2. People suffering from diseases of the blood vessels of the heart and brain such as hypertensive cardiopathy, coronary cardiopathy, angina, myocardial infarction, abnormal heart rate, cerebral thrombosis, apoplexy and their complications.
- 3. Weak and sickly people, including those with irregularities of the liver and kidney function or with a high content of harmful substances in the blood that result in long-term use of many drugs.
- 4. Those who have to endure an abnormal lifestyle: hard work, frequent guests, the need to work at night, adverse conditions, physical and mental stress at work, lack of exercise, the accumulation of harmful substances in the body, drinking and smoking.
- 5. People with internal secretion disorders: obesity, constipation, bad breath, skin roughness, excess skin wrinkling and pigmentation spots, blurred vision, irregular bowel movements, premature decrepitude of organism.
- 6. For those working in hazardous occupations such as cooks, long-haul truck drivers, construction laborers, factory and mining workers, etc.
Capsules “Kang Xin” – can soften and purify the blood vessel walls through fundamentally new methods and they contain CSBF, which provides a sequence of four main effects:
- removal of toxins;
- softening of the blood vessels;
- improved blood circulation;
- increase in the tone of the heart and brain.
This allows you to achieve the restoration of the elasticity of blood vessels and restore blood to the characteristics typical of a healthy body.
First stage: blood purification – removal of slag and toxins from the blood vessel walls and from the blood, increasing resistance to blood diseases.
Second stage: Softening of blood vessels – the gradual withdrawal of smooth muscle spasms, prevention of proliferation and fibrosis of smooth muscle, softening of atherosclerotic plaques, restoring the elasticity of blood vessels.
Third stage: Improvement of blood circulation – prevention of agglomeration of platelets and red blood cells, lowering blood viscosity, dissolution of solid particles and agglomerates, the improvement of capillary circulation, the total revival of blood flow.
The fourth stage: Increased tone of the heart and brain; trauma recovery of heart and brain cells with an increase in their viability; preservation of cells in the young state; and increased resistance to oxygen starvation.
The “Kang Xin” capsules of health and happiness “have been registered in the Ministry of Health and the State Administration of Quality Supervision of medicines and food products in China as an effective means to normalize blood pressure and lowering fat in the blood, as well as clinical trials at the Medical Institute, Siyu-an, the “Chinese Research Institute of Chinese Medicine,” and other respected research organizations.
The following physical responses to administration of the “Kang Xin” capsules can be expected:
1. In the first week of use – the beginning of the withdrawal of toxins from the blood, changing the smell of stool, yellowing of the urine.
2. During the second week of use: users should notice easing of headaches, dizziness, palpitations, insomnia, numbness of body and limbs, heaviness in the head, weakness in the legs, and similar symptoms. Noticeable improvement of the complexion, easier breathing, amelioration of pain and tightness in the chest (e.g. angina pectoris) may be experienced after the first week. After 2-3 weeks of administration of the “Kang Xin” capsules, the blood should be completely cleared; blood pressure, fat content in blood and other characteristics of the blood should return to normal; the tone of the heart and brain will increase considerably; and the threat of diseases of the blood vessels of the heart and brain can be eradicated.
Directions for use and dosage: 1 capsule 1 to 2 times a day, taken 15-20 minutes before meals.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for physician’s care nor taken in lieu of drugs prescribed by medical professionals.
Storage: Store in tightly closed containers in a cool, dark and dry environment.
Shelf life: 24 months.
For more information on plant sources of the herbal components, read more below