Pain Relief Patches (Bang De Li)
This orthopedic patch was manufactured using the latest technologies in combination with ancient Chinese medicine, and was registered as a medical product back in 1899. As of today, this patch passed all of the clinical tests and trials and has received the international “GMP” standard (quality standard) approval. BANG DE LI patch is non-toxic, safe, has no chemical components (it consists of several dozens of different herbs) and has no side effects.
Main Ingredients: Refined from Reticulate millettia, saline cistanche, davallia mariesii, Chain fern, wild celery,safflower, spignet, corydalis and borneol, etc..
- This product is intended for relief of the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- swelling inflammatory due to acute and chronic sprains and contusions
- athletic injuries
- muscular fatigue and stress
- shoulder periarthritis
- tennis elbow and hyperosteogency
- improving blood circulation
- improving metabolism
- lumbar-sacral radiculitis
- osteoarthrosis/arthropathy of the lower leg (knees), upper arms (shoulders), forearms, etc
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Intervertebral Disc Disorder/Disc Displasement
- Sprains (ligaments/joints)
- Bracial Neuritis/Radiculitis
- Calcaneal spurs
- Other orthopedic ailments
- 1. Clean and dry affected area(s), peel off the isolating paper and apply the patch.
- 2. One patch can be used for 2-3 days
- 3. There should be pause of 3-5 hours before using the next patch
- 4. Recommended treatment consists of 5-6 patches
- 5. The best results are achieved after 2-3 treatments (10-18 patches)
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Certificate: SFDA Shaanxi Healthcare Product Approval No. 04010023
Production Date: Lot No.: Refer to seal
Validity: 2 years
- In case of back pain (lumbago/radiculitis), best results are achieved by applying 2 patches – one in the lumbar-sacral area (lower back) and the other in the thoracic area (mid-back/shoulders).
- You may also apply a patch directly to the area of pain/inflammation.
- In case of lumbar-sacral radiculitis and/or sciatica, apply one patch directly to the lower back area and the other – to the area between outer ankle and heel.
- If you have knee pain, apply two patches on both sides of knee area.
- Apply a patch directly to the area of inflammation/pain caused by the internal organ (for example, liver and gallbladder, or kidneys). Not recommended in case of kidney stones.
- In case of cystitis or pelvic inflammatory disease, apply 2 patches: one patch in the pelvic area and the other – lower back (lumbar spine).
- In case of bronchitis, tracheitis, or other upper respiratory inflammation, apply 2 patches: one on the chest and the other on the back (lungs area).
- For topical use only, do not apply around open wounds or irritated skin.
- Do NOT apply patches to the lower extremities in presence of vascular diseases/varicose veins.
- Do NOT apply patches directly to open wounds.
- Do NOT apply patches if you are allergic to any of the components of the BANG DE LI formulation.
For more information on plant sources of the herbal components, read more below