Prostatic navel patch
Prostatic Navel patch – a patch applied directly to navel for treatment of prostate gland – has unique components that stimulate blood circulation and heal prostate. It treats even the most serious cases of prostate inflammation and enlargement.
Main Ingredients? Refined from pollen typhae, Sichuan Achyranthes, saffron, cinnamon, Polypodium lingua Sw., plantain, Conioselinum univittatum Turcz, Corydalis, borneol, etc..
- Reduce heat and damp, invigorate blood circulation. Used for prostatitis and benign prostatic hyperplasia caused by the frequency and urgency, painful urine and urinary inflammation.
- Urine incontinence
- Pain during urination
- Lower back pain
- Pain in scrotum area
- Renal Insufficiency (kidney disease)
- Sexual Impotence
- 1. Wash the navel area with lukewarm water
- 2. Open the pouch (along the cutting line)
- 3. Get the patch out and remove the attached paper from one side
- 4. Apply patch with its adhesive side down to navel
- 5. One patch can be used for 2-3 days
- 6. Remove patch and clean the skin
- 7. Repeat the procedure in 24 hours.
- 8. Treatment consists of 5 patches.
- 9. The best results are achieved after 2-3 treatments (10-15 patches)
- This product DOES NOT substitute in any way medications prescribed by your physician.
- DO NOT use salt in your diet during treatment.
- DO NOT drink any alcoholic beverages.
- DO NOT apply “Prostatic Navel patch” directly to open wounds/scratched skin/lacerations.
- Do NOT apply patches if you are allergic to any of the components of the Prostatic Navel patch.
Storage: Keep patches in a cool dry plac
Expiration: 2 years
For more information on plant sources of the herbal components, read more below