Tampons “Beautiful Life”
Tampons “Beautiful Life” are manufactured in Hong Kong for the purpose of treatment and as a preventive measure for the inflammatory conditions in the pelvic area. The manufacturing process of tampons is based solely on the holistic ingredients of the traditional Chinese medicine that has been around for more than 5000 years.
Tampons’ ingredients have been derived from the Tibetan homeopathic recipes and represent the synthesis of the ancient holistic knowledge and modern bio-technology.
There are a few dozens of Chinese herbs and other holistic components in these tampons that support proper female reproductive organs function and prevent the development of more serious gynecological ailments.
Tampons’ ingredients regulate the function of endocrine gland secretion, normalize blood circulation, improve facial skin complexion/wrinkles/hyper-pigmentation. They also treat the following gynecological ailments: endometriosis, cervical erosion and dysplasia, pelvic inflammatory disease, hemorrhoids (aids in wound healing, bleeding cessation, removal of nodules).
Numerous laboratory trials and research have proven the safety and efficacy of the ingredients in the tampons.
“Beautiful Life” tampons are manufactured in the most sterile environment that has been approved by the “GMP” standard (quality standard). They do not contain any chemical additives and have passed more than 1000 clinical trials that confirmed the safety of the ingredients – they cause no side effects and are absolutely non-toxic.
It is a fact, that dead cells that are collected inside the uterus, cervix and vagina, in the presence of warm temperature and moisture, create favorable conditions for breeding multiple viruses and bacteria. Such viruses and bacteria are capable of colonizing and causing numerous diseases such as inflammation of the uterus/cervix, cervical erosion, pelvic inflammatory disease, and other inflammatory conditions in the pelvic area.
These tampons from the company “Beautiful Life UK” are used for prophylactic treatment of the above mentioned inflammatory conditions and diseases.
Indications for usage of the “Beautiful Life” tampons:
- Prophylactic cleansing effect: bacteria is excreted from the body (as a preventive measure)
- Inflammation of the uterus, cervix and endometrium are reduced due to the presence of powerful healing herbs
- Cervical erosion and dysplasia
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) /Adnexa
- Yeast infection or candida infections
- Urine incontinence
- Cystitis and other inflammatory conditions in the pelvic area
- The uterus and vagina are cleansed of pathogenic bacteria and viruses
- Genital itching
- 1. Thoroughly wash your hands and open the pouch containing one tampon;
- 2. Pull out the string of the tampon;
- 3. Insert the tampon inside vagina approximately 7 cm deep;
- 4. You must remove the tampon 3 days later;
- 5. One pill can be used for 3-5 days
- 6. Rinse (douche) your vagina with a chamomile tea;
- 7. Insert next tampon 24 hours later after removing the first one;
- 8. Used for healthcare for the perineum;
Storage: Sealed and store in a dark, dry, ventilated place
Production Date: See Seal
Validity: 24 months(tentative)
Certificate: Tibet Health Dept. Approval No.(2008)540000-000030
Specifications: 1 gr /pill
Recommendation for usage of the “Beautiful Life” tampons:
- Use tampons for prevention of gynecological diseases
- Do not ingest tampons
- Avoid having sexual intercourse during treatment. In case you wish to have sexual intercourse, you must remove tampon, thoroughly rinse your vagina and wait 3 hours prior to having intercourse
- Recommended treatment is 6 tampons. In case of chronic diseases, you need to repeat treatment 2-3 times (12-18 tampons)
- In case of endometriosis and vaginal inflammation, you need to have 4 treatments (24 tampons)
- In case of pelvic inflammatory disease, you need to have 5 treatments (30 tampons)
- In the absence of any acute/chronic gynecological diseases, use 2 tampons a month for preventive purposes
- After sexual intercourse you may use 1 tampon to eliminate risk of bacterial infection
- You may use tampons while traveling as a preventive measure against possible bacteria
- You may use tampons after swimming in a pool
- In case of abortion, it’s recommended to use at least 3 tampons
- Do not use tampons 7 days before the onset of menstruation and wait at least 3 days after your last day of menstruation before using a tampon
- Do not use tampons during menstruation, or if you are pregnant or if you are a virgin
- Do not use on allergic patients
For more information on plant sources of the herbal components, read more below
Related to tampons “Beautiful Life” articles: