Ginkgo tea the unique use of the famous old Chinese medicine formula, to a variety of food and medicine homologous natural plant extracts with scientific precision is made of a mild character, and the blunt convenient, actually home to travel the four seasons must have the health herbal tea.
Main Ingredients: honeysuckle, ginkgo leaves, ginkgo roots.
Ginkgo Biloba leaves and roots of common use, so that the effect of Ginkgo tea, to a large extent been strengthened. The general needs to continuously be taking Ginkgo leaf tea around 30 days to see results and this side in a row to take 15 days. You will have significant effects, coupled with the role of Yin-Hua, so that the effect of ginkgo tea to enhance the immune greatly increased.
Ginkgo Biloba tea has been produced based on the main source of the Ginkgo Biloba tea, it has a numbers of healthcare benefits. Ginkgo leaves has been used as a famous treatment for various illness. By drinking Ginkgo tea, you can get the benefit of the tea’s memory enhancing properties. This tea has been known for 150 million years, which has been brought to users the great value – the health. Now you also could enjoy with these benefits of this herb in a cup of tea.
The usefulness of Ginkgo Biloba tea:
- Helping to enhance memory.
- Improve the blood circulation in the blood vessels, thus stimulating brain and heart functions.
- This tea improves the blood circulation, thus improves memory’s function and mental alertness.
- This tea is rich with antioxidants which promote delay of ageing of an organism and dementia.
- Treat such diseases as stroke, or Alzheimer’s disease, or loosing memory potentially.
- Slow down the process of producing of platelet activating factor (PAF); reducing production of PAF could be cause of various problems with immune diseases or inflammatory.
- It is dissolve cholesterol clogging in the arteries, thus protecting you from the risk of heart disease, such as hard attack or other.
- Balancing a blood pressure.
You could drink this tea as a morning regular tea which will make you in the great tonus and promotes you with the benefits of well-being.
Ginkgo tea can have some side effects, so need to be careful for pregnant and lactating women, so pregnant or nursing women should take this drink with caution.
Usage and dosage: oral, three times a day, every time a package, with about 200ml boiling water.
Storage method: place a cool and dry well-ventilated place.
Packaging (granulation tea, bags): 10g x 15 bags/box.
It’s possible to use Ginkgo Biloba tea with other memory-enhancing herbs such as sage and rosemary or also could be used with hawthorn and lemon balm herbs to promote appropriate circulation in the body which is essential for overall body health.